Subject: Undelivered mail: $SUBJECT$
From: "DrWeb-DAEMON" $FILTER_MAIL$
To: $SECURE_RCPTS$

Dear User,

A message sent to you by $SENDER$ (may be forged) with the following 
attributes was not delivered because it contains an unwanted object
from one of the following classes: adware (advertising software), dialers,
joke/hoax, potentially dangerous software (riskware), or intrusion
tool (hacktool).

--- Antivirus report ---
The following unwanted objects were found:
$VIRUS_LIST$
Detailed report:
$DAEMON_REPORT$
Scanning statistics:
$SCAN_STAT$
--- Antivirus report ---

The original message was stored in an archive record named: 
$ARCHIVE_RECORD$
In order to receive the original message, please send a request to 
$POSTMASTER$, referring to the archive record name 
given above.